Sell Your Rolex Sea-Dweller
Selling your Rolex Sea-Dweller couldn’t be simpler. We offer free valuations with highest cash paid instantly. Simply call us or fill out our online form to sell your Rolex watch today.
When planning to sell your Rolex Sea-dweller watch, be assured that at W1 Jewellers we are able to purchase it instantly and we pay top cash prices.
We are genuine Rolex Buyers, specialising in purchasing fine timepieces from all around the UK. We aim to provide fair offers with immediate payments. We provide a secure, quick and convenient service for all our sell Rolex watch clients
When valuing a Rolex watch that a client wishes to sell, we consider the model, the age, condition and whether it has any original paperwork.
Contact us on our 24 hour helpline 020 7734 4799 or fill in the on-line form to sell your Rolex watch today!
Popular Models we buy
If you sell a Rolex Sea-Dweller watch we are happy to buy all the models from the vintage 6542, 1675, or the most recent models 16710 and the 116710LN. The price we will pay will be determined by the Rolex model, age, condition and whether it has any documentation.
Examples of Rolex Sea-Dweller Models We Buy:
Features of the Rolex Sea-Dweller
Some of the common features of a Rolex Sea-Dweller are:
The Rolex Sea-Dweller is available in stainless steel with black dial and bezel.
Will my Rolex go up in price?
The answer to the question “will my Rolex go up in price?” is dependant on a lot of different factors. Generally speaking, Rolex watches are known to, at the very least hold their value whereas some will definitely increase in value.
- Original box and papers – If you do not have these then your Rolex will lose significant value so the box and papers must be kept safe.
- Condition – The state of your Rolex will determine value also, it goes without saying that the better condition your Rolex is in, the higher its value. It is always good practice to keep your Rolex in top condition.
- Rarity – This key factor plays a big role in determining whether or not a Rolex will go up in price. Naturally, rare Rolex’s will be more sought after by collectors and luxury watch enthusiasts. If a particular model of Rolex is discontinued this will likely result in an increase in value. If there is no supply yet the demand still remains, prices will rise.
- Popularity – This is fairly straight forward; if a particular model is popular then it will be valued higher. Specific models usually gain popularity through celebrity endorsement.
- Watch features – People prefer authenticity and originality. If the watch has custom features they may negatively impact its ability to rise in price.
There are so many external factors that can impact the value of Rolex watches.
Are you looking to sell your Rolex watch for cash? Complete our form and we will be in touch with an instant quote or contact us on 020 7734 4799. Selling your Rolex watch could not be easier at W1 Jewellers.
We pride ourselves in providing a fair and competitive valuation of any Rolex watches that customers want to sell us.
Sell your Rolex Watch at our Boutique
Our Boutique based in Central London, is moments away from Marlyebone High Street at 28 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TZ. No appointment is necessary and our valuation expert will be available to provide you with a instant free no obligation quote. Please ensure to bring with you all relevant documentation and box for your Rolex watch if you have it. Also to complete the sale of your watch, you will need your photographic ID and recent proof of your address.We offer a secure, hassle free service and in a few steps it couldn’t be easier to sell your Rolex watch in London.